A woman tells her story of being a middle aged divorcee and discovering her true self in the midst of a passionate love story in author Ray Smith’s novel, “The Magnolia That Bloomed Unseen”.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? The world needs storytellers. It’s no exaggeration that we live in strange times, and the direction we take matters, for so many generations after us. Sci-fi authors are daydreamers, wondering what comes next. If we take this path, or another, do […]
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? My early writing accomplishment were multiple hits within a few years: In my first year of writing back in 1987, I wrote three Sf short stories that were accepted by major slick magazines which qualified me for the Science Fiction Writers […]
Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? I started writing because I was bullied very badly throughout my childhood. I didn’t have a lot of friends or anyone I could really talk to, so I channeled my frustrations into comic books. I was the sidekick to the superhero and […]
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? There came a time almost twenty years ago that I felt I had actually been quite fortunate to have had so many experiences already during my lifetime that I wanted to share. I had invented and patented some laser technology which […]
I am honored to be able to share this next guest blog post with you all. Writer Greg Josselyn from Reedsy has reached out with a brand new post on the Blurb Factor to share with aspiring authors and writers out there. Enjoy and be sure to follow Greg’s work on Reedsy.
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? I never considered myself a writer until literally just a couple of days immediately preceding the start of creating Breakdown. Rather I considered myself a full-time mobile emergency psychiatric social worker. As I struggled to shake off the sense that something was […]
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? I’ve always loved books and stories, and like many people who love these things, I always wondered if I had it in me to be a writer. And so I started writing in my late teens, working on short fiction and […]
Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing? I had an unlikely path towards writing. I spent my career in technology. Working as an engineer for the Bell System (that dates me), striking out on my own to start a software company, then managing projects for IBM. But I had […]