1) Tell us a little bit about yourself. How did you get into writing?
2) What inspired you to write your book?
3) What theme or message do you hope readers will take away from your book?
4) What drew you into this particular genre?
5) If you could sit down with any character in your book, what would you ask them and why?
6) What social media site has been the most helpful in developing your readership?
7) What advice would you give to aspiring or just starting authors out there?
8) What does the future hold in store for you? Any new books/projects on the horizon?
BIO: Ben Schneider was born in Oklahoma. In 2003, he earned a B.A. in Graphic Design at Oklahoma University, married his fiancée, and joined the Air Force. Ben and his wife, Suzy, have been stationed in Italy, Okinawa, and Alaska. Aside from writing fiction, Ben’s other interests include drawing cartoons—mainly his Airman Artless comic strips. Chrome Mountain is his debut novel.
To order Chrome Mountain on Kindle or paperback, go here:
To see 30+ reviews on Chrome Mountain, go here:
Chrome Mountain is also available at the following sites:
To message Ben Schneider or see more of his work, go here:
Anthony Avina, (Born March 1990), is an author, a journalist, and a blogger. Born in Southern California, he has battled through injuries, disabilities, moves back and forth across the country, and more, yet still maintains a creative voice that he hopes to use not only to entertain but to inspire hope in even the darkest situations. He writes short stories and novels in several genres, and is also a seasoned journalist for the online magazine, On Request Magazine, as well as the popular site TheGamer. Having grown up reading the books of Dean Koontz and Stephen King, they inspired him to write new and exciting stories that delved into the minds of richly developed characters. He constantly tries to write stories that have never been told before, and to paint a picture in your mind while you are reading the book, as if you could see every scene of the book as if it were a movie you were watching. His stories will get your imaginations working, and will also show that in spite of the most despairing and horrific situations, hope is never out of reach. He am always writing, and so there will never be a shortage of new stories for your reading pleasure. http://www.authoranthonyavinablog.com